Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Dont Need a Flat Stomach to Be Beautiful!



I went through a phase of looking for workouts to do to help with my back pain and all i seen was videos of these perfect bodied woman on how to get a flat stomach and so I bought into that for about a month. But, what was my motivation? The girls in the videos? At home my husband told me I was beautiful just the way I was and that he loves my body. I decided I dont need a flat stomach to be beautiful! I don't absolutely love my pudgy stomach but I had two children so it's okay with me I didn't get my stomach by sitting on my butt eating all day it happened from having my stomach stretched out twice over a 9 month period within the last 5 years.

So, I don't need a flat stomach for me that wasnt the issue to begin with it was the pain in my shoulder, back, and wrists. Doing more pilates stretching and some strength training is helping with that. So my goal is to enjoy life to it's fullest not to have an 18.5 BMI (body mass index). I'm really okay with the 20 extra lbs if I can be happy I need to see beyond my body to the heart of things because that's where Jesus lives and that's what really matters most. I don't like eating vegetables so I enjoy sneeking them into spaghetti and fruit smoothies. I'm staying healthy for maintenance purposes not as a life obsession. My passion isn't nutrition, healthy and fitness it is Jesus Christ and how he transformed me from the inside out that's what I want to focus my life on helping people know Christ, His love and His gift.

This was just a phase but my passion for Christ that's a love story that will never end!

Jesus is the reason for my life now and my hope for the future!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Please sign up, follow, check out kimfincher.org, and visit me on facebook.com/kimbfincher


No comments:

Post a Comment